NESQUIK TASTE GUARANTEE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SHORT TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you’re unhappy with your Nesquik Original Cereal, you can claim your money back by following these steps:
1. Scan the QR code on your Nesquik Cereal box within 14 days of purchase.
2. Click on the “Click here to claim” button to receive a Claim Link via SMS or WhatsApp.
3. Complete the Claim Form, including a 75-character description of how Nesquik Original Cereal could be improved.
Internet access & purchase required. Max refund £2.80. One claim per household. GB, 18+. Purchase period 15/03/2023 to 15/06/2023 from any stockist. Claim by 29/06/2023. Retain original purchase receipt. Full T&Cs at https://campaigns.hashting.com/nesquik-taste-guarantee.
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
This Promotion is only open to residents of GB aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
1. Purchase period: Purchase between 15/03/2023 and 15/06/2023 from any stockist.
2. Claim Period: Claim between 15/03/2023 and 29/06/2023 – claim can only be made within 14 days of purchase date.
3. Purchase necessary. Please retain receipt as it will be required to validate your claim.
4. The promotional product included in this Promotion, along with the maximum claim value for each, is:
a. Nesquik Original Cereal 375g, £2.80
5. To Claim: Scan the QR code on your Nesquik Cereal box within 14 days of date of purchase and click on the “Click here to claim” button to receive a claim link via SMS or WhatsApp. Click the link for your unique Claim Form, and complete by entering:
a. Your personal details including full name, email address, date of birth and bank or PayPal details.
b. A minimum of 15 characters explaining what improvements can be made to the Nesquik Original Cereal.
c. A photo of your itemised purchase receipt. The receipt will need to show purchase of the qualifying Nesquik product from any stockist and must be dated within the purchase period and within 14 days of the claim date. Till receipt must be uploaded in the format of PNG, BMP, or JPG/JPEG and a maximum file size limit of 20MB applies. Please keep your original itemised till receipt as it may be required to further verify a claim.
d. The barcode number printed on the bottom flap of the box. The Promoter reserves the right to ask for a physical cut out of the barcode to be sent for further processing.
7. This is a consumer promotion only and neither retailers, or wholesalers may apply.
8. All claims must be received by the Claim Period closing date. Any claims received after this date will not be accepted and will not be considered a valid claim.
9. If a claimant’s claim is valid, they will receive a refund for the cost of the purchased promotional product as shown on the submitted till receipt and up to the maximum claim value shown in Condition 4. This will be sent by PayPal or Bank Transfer as requested by the claimant on their Claim Form. Please allow 28 days for payment from receipt of a valid claim. Applicants must ensure that their bank/PayPal details are correct, as the Promoter cannot be responsible for any payments made to the wrong account, or that cannot be made due to incorrect details being provided.
10. Any qualifying products purchased as part of a multi-buy promotion, or price reduction, will be refunded at the promotional price and not the individual price.
11. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, invalidate claims deemed to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, contrary to the spirit of the Promotion or otherwise bring the Promotion into disrepute.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of claimants including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days). The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a claim may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed, incorrectly submitted, illegible, incomplete, or misdirected claims or for technical failures or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
14. Claims are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
15. Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any incorrect or inaccurate data entry, or for any faulty, erroneous or failed electronic data transmissions;
b. Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion;
c. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the microsite or any combination thereof;
16. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions or to terminate or cancel the Promotion and/or a reward at any time without notice. For instance, if for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
17. Bulk claims made from trade, consumer groups, or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims, by or via third parties or syndicates, claims by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be invalidated.
18. In entering this Promotion, entrants do so at their sole risk. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or requesting or receiving the claim, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. This Promotion does not affect the statutory rights of the claimant.
20. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and affect the remainder of the provisions.
21. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the participating country and any disputes as to the meaning of these terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
Promoter: Nestlé Group, 1 City Place Gatwick RH6 0PA. Please do not send claims to this address.